The Cougar Passing League and Lineman Clinic is designed to teach the fundamentals of football for players of all experience levels. Players will work skill development at the skill positions – Quarterback, Running back, Receiver, Tight End, Linebacker and Defensive back – and for the Offensive/Defensive Lineman. The sessions are designed to teach each player position-specific techniques working 1-on-1 and in small groups, and to apply those skills in a fun, round robin 7-on-7 (two-hand touch) competition at every session. Players also will be introduced to and learn spread offense concepts and defensive coverages, along with passing, catching, route running, blocking, snapping, pass-rush, and defensive back cover techniques in an environment focused on sportsmanship and teamwork.
• The Passing League and Lineman Clinic is open to Students entering 6-8th grade in Corpus Christi, SMG, MMR, St. Stans, and St. Rose Parishes
• It will consist of 6 sessions meeting once a week, tentatively scheduled to begin in late April or May through mid-June at Corpus Christi Football field;
• The sessions are Non-Contact, no pads are necessary
• The sessions will be approximately 90 minutes
• Corpus Christi will supply a football helmet to each player
• A mouthpiece is recommended
• What to bring for each session: Spikes/Sneakers, water and a great attitude!
Please contact Kevin Schmidt via email at email@example.com if you have any questions
Includes Varsity (7th & 8th Grade) and Junior Varsity (5th & 6th Grade) Divisions for boys.
Open to Corpus Christi, St. Stanislaus, St. Rose, St Maria Goretti and MMR.
Registration until 6/15 $200
Until 7/31 $225
After 7/31 $250
Includes Varsity (7th & 8th Grade) and JV (5th & 6th Grade) Divisions. Varsity is played on a 43/60 field and JV is played on a 40/60 field. Varsity plays in the Region 20 Tournament and can qualify for the Archdiocesan Tournament.
“Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te” St. Augustine
Max Order Amount - There is a $400 maximum for all registrations placed on the same order for the same family.